Friday, April 11, 2014

K is for: Keeping Up with the Challenge

In order to keep up with my A to Zing, I've needed to make it a priority. Even then, I don't spend as much time on the blogs I've discovered and now love as I want to.

Thank you to all who have commented on my posts. I so enjoy reading what you have to say and am often inspired by your words. Starting today, I'll try very hard to reply back more often.

Things I will try to get more organized with the Challenge:


  • writing more posts ahead of time
  • taking full advantage of any quiet time
  • re-making it a habit to write early in the morning or late at night
  • stick to a list of topics
I know these things work for many of you who are A to Zing now or they have become part of your daily writing routine. Any suggestions are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, the challenge can be hard. I write all my posts about a week in advance so as to be able to keep up with the visiting during the week. Still, I get so bogged down some days. May will be here soon, and then things calm down. Just hold on until then.

    Liz A. from Laws of Gravity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie. Staying at least two days ahead on scheduling posts helps me, but I sometimes get bogged down visiting everyone who leaves a comment plus sampling a few more from the big list pf 2,127 participants. We'll be halfway home on Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first year I did this challenge, I did my posts as I went. Last year I scheduled about half of the ahead. This year I did them all ahead of time, made them short and volunteered to be a minion. Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep with it Maggie! You're almost half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first challenge and it is definitely time consuming. And I don't get to visit as many blogs as I would like, especially on my 10-hour work days. But I refuse to bow out of a challenge I have chosen to take on. :) We can do it Maggie!

    ReplyDelete